Thursday, May 28, 2020

Reading Challenge 2020

 

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/63692206-amy?ref=nav_mybooks&shelf=2020








This is the fourth year that I've done a book challenge on Goodreads;  it is fun to keep a list and see how  many books you've read, and it give you a sort of diary of the year.  I found it hard to concentrate at the beginning of the Safer at Home times, and have not gotten through all 17 books I checked out on the last day the library was open.  I've also been shopping as many independent bookstores as possible, so my collection of books To Be Read has grown.  I am fortunate to be working, so, unlike the newly minted bread bakers, I have not had extra free time.  I have begun to pick up my reading speed lately, so I'm not sure how different this year will be from other years.  My "pandemic books" if you will, begin with the Ten Thousand Doors, so I've read fewer than 1 book per week, which is a bit behind my pace.  What have you been reading?

No comments:

Fortune Cookie

Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is not wisdom.
Wisdom is not truth.
Truth is not beauty.
Beauty is not love.
Love is not music.
Music is the best.
Frank Zappa