Friday, April 2, 2010

Back to Blogging

It's the first truly warm day of the spring, warmer in Chicago than at my home, and I am inside, online, networking. Moving around the coffee shop to snag the coveted "with electricity" space. Working on my electronic life -- blog, portfolio, twitter account. . .
I know I'm not a "digital native" but I feel as if I've lived in the country for a very long time, especially since I teach the "natives" new things every day. Time perhaps, to embrace the value of some old fashioned notions (privacy, accuracy, objectivity) instead of feeling ashamed to have values.

No comments:

Fortune Cookie

Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is not wisdom.
Wisdom is not truth.
Truth is not beauty.
Beauty is not love.
Love is not music.
Music is the best.
Frank Zappa